16 March 2021 - DCG Spotlight: Is the future blended? The future of work, teaching, learning and the 'university' in a post-pandemic world
Date: Wednesday 12 & Thursday 13 May 2021
Time: 12:00 - 16:00
What will the 'future' of education and work look like? How will our working practices change and adapt? How will we prepare our staff and students?
This event will allow us to consider the emerging future of work and education and explore approaches in preparation for an uncertain future.
We will be addressing the following themes, via workshops, discussions and presentations:
- Developing student and staff digital capabilities for an uncertain future.
- Adapting and developing teaching and learning practice;
- Maintaining and enhancing social interaction;
- Developing 'new' working practices and skills;
- Supporting student and staff wellbeing.
We are looking for speakers to share their experiences around this theme. Should you be willing to share your story, please complete the speaker submission form.