Corporate membership is for commercial organisations. The purpose of commercial membership is to allow such organisations to gain an understanding of the issues pertaining to UCISA’s membership, their requirements and development plans which potentially benefits institutions (and hence the public) by driving more effective and efficient procurement processes.
- the opportunity to partner our Institutional members presenting at our events
- add links from relevant case studies or white papers on your corporate website that are specifically related to the subject of our events
- have full access to the UCISA Directory (this includes named contacts within each institutional member institution) The data provided in the Directory may not be harvested or incorporated into any type of database, used to generate mailing lists, or employed for any promotional purpose. Use of the contact details for unsolicited marketing is not permitted
- have automatic membership of UCISA's Announce mailing list
- have limited access to protected areas of the website (including summary statistics and annual CISG survey, which many Corporate members find these very useful to give them a feel for trends within the sector)
- annual audience with CIO panel for annual Horizon Scanning Event
- bi-annual Trends analysis with UCISA CEO
- opportunities for UCISA representatives to speak at supplier events and give briefings to outline the concerns and issues facing the community
- attendance at most virtual events for free
- access to a library of recordings from our virtual events
- opportunities to offer discounts and benefits to UCISA members
- pre-event Briefing Papers to update you on current issues within the sector
- the opportunity to use the UCISA member logo on your own website and publicity materials
- 25% off University Business standard advertising rate card
- Up to four corporate member mailings per annum (subject to availability), to draw attention to case studies, press releases, invitations or other marketing material. Please contact email@example.com for further information regarding this.
- be included in the Corporate Member focus on the home page. Hit the refresh button on your browser a couple of times to see the result. To facilitate this we require a 50 word company profile, your company logo and a link to your website. Each company is selected at random every time a user visits the UCISA website
- access to event sponsor packages (sponsorship is available for corporate members only). Please note – sponsorship is an additional cost
- be included in the supplier showcase section on the website. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
UCISA produces tremendous resources. I really look forward to going to the Cyber Security Survival Guide event – it's one of the best events I go to all year.
Information Security Manager
Real Staffing’s Education team has been working with leading universities and colleges since 1998. Over the past 10 years we have built relationships with some of the most reputable universities in the UK and we believe this is because we have a dedicated team who network with education professionals.