About the Event
Spotlight on Digital Capabilities 2023: Blended learning - are we getting it right?
The Spotlight on Digital Capabilities annual conference is making a welcome return to a face-to-face one day event
Blended learning is now embedded in many institutions and reflects the desired student experience for increased flexibility and choice. The recent OfS Blended Learning Review made 23 recommendations to support a high-quality blended learning experience.
At this event we will explore how universities and colleges are responding to support academics, professional staff and student's digital skills and capabilities to maintain and improve quality within a blended learning model.
We are looking for speakers who can talk about (but not limited to) topics such as:
- Staff and/or student digital skills development.
- Interpretations, definitions and approaches to 'blended learning'.
- The role of feedback from staff and students about their digital work, learning or teaching experience.
- Equality, diversity and inclusion in a blended learning environment.
- Issues of community and engagement in a blended learning environment.
Should you or a colleague have an idea in mind that covers one of these topics, please submit a brief summary of the proposed presentation via our online form.