15 January 2015
Austin Court, Birmingham
This event brings together speakers from HESA, UCAS, UK Visas and Immigration, HEDIIP and the SLC to give them a platform to report on current developments and future plans and to respond to the queries and concerns of delegates.
The target audience is senior managers with development and operational responsibilities in these areas, giving them the opportunity to discuss issues with representatives from the organisations and with colleagues within the sector.
This seminar is very much a regular feature in the UCISA-CISG calendar and continues to attract a lot of interest within the sector.
Details of the programme are now being finalised but the outline is as follows:
- James Munson, Director of IT and Andy Gillett, Head of Technical Engagement at UCAS will talk about UCAS’ current and future use of Cloud services
- Andy Youell, Director of HEDIIP, will give an update on the various HEDIIP projects, including the work to define and agree a new architecture blueprint for the HE information landscape
- Andy Swan, IT and Process Manager at UK Visa and Immigration will present Future Development of UKVI Sponsorship IT Systems
- A HESA representative will talk about developments in HESA’s records and services
- Kirstin Jackson and Graeme Lindsay from the Student Loans Company will talk about the SLC’s current developments and future plans
- We will finish with a Q&A panel session with the representatives from the participating organisations. If you have any questions that you wish to submit in advance, we would be happy to pass these on to the relevant participants
The hashtag for the event is #uagencies15
The costs for this event are as follows:
- Members: £105 inc VAT
- Non members: £165 inc VAT