On 27 February 2020, the University of East London ran an interactive webinar where they shared their MS Teams implementation experience
They have been using Microsoft Teams since January 2018, at first for professional services and then later that year for a small number of academics and their students.<
IT Services, Learning and Teaching colleagues and Academics with experience of using Teams for both on campus and distance learners contributes to the webinar and discussed the following:
- So how did the implementation all work out?
- What problems have there been to overcome?
- Why did they do it like they did?
- If they were to implement Microsoft Teams all over again, what would they do differently? Would they employ a different strategy for adoption, or would they not implement at all? Spoiler, the answer is of course YES! What about training and communications?
- Teams is constantly growing, so how can we plan to manage Teams and it’s ever expanding associated applications in the future?