ucisa is a registered charity and does not aim to make profits, setting fees only at a level sufficient to carry out its business.
ucisa represents almost all the major UK universities and higher education colleges and has a growing membership among other educational institutions and commercial organisations interested in information systems and technology in UK education.
Corporate membership is for commercial organisations. The purpose of commercial membership is to allow such organisations to gain an understanding of the issues pertaining to ucisa’s membership, their requirements and development plans which potentially benefits institutions (and hence the public) by driving more effective and efficient procurement processes.
- the opportunity to partner our Institutional members presenting at our events
- add links from relevant case studies or white papers on your corporate website that are specifically related to the subject of our events
- have full access to the ucisa Directory (this includes named contacts within each institutional member institution) The data provided in the Directory may not be harvested or incorporated into any
- type of database, used to generate mailing lists, or employed for any promotional purpose. Use of the contact details for unsolicited marketing is not permitted
- have automatic membership of ucisa's Announce mailing list
- have limited access to protected areas of the website (including summary statistics and annual CISG survey, which many Corporate members find these very useful to give them a feel for trends within the sector)
- annual audience with CIO panel for annual Horizon Scanning Event
- bi-annual Trends analysis with ucisa CEO
- opportunities for ucisa representatives to speak at supplier events and give briefings to outline the concerns and issues facing the community
- attendance at most virtual events for free
- pay lower members’ rate at face-to-face events and training courses
- access to a library of recordings from our virtual events
- opportunities to offer discounts and benefits to ucisa members
- pre-event Briefing Papers to update you on current issues within the sector
- the opportunity to use the ucisa member logo on your own website and publicity materials
- 25% off University Business standard advertising rate card
- If you wish to draw attention to case studies, press releases, invitations or other marketing material, we are happy to assist with this via our mailing lists (up to 4 times per annum) if you upload them to your own website and provide a URL in the text of the message. Please submit a short descriptive message including a Subject title and url (without quotes) that you wish to distribute to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for approval and circulation. Permission must be obtained from a partner institution mentioned in a Case Study or Press Release before we will release a message so please
- arrange for this to be sent to us. Messages should be in plain text only (not html) and attachments are not permitted. We do not allow mention of non-member products or services in these mailings except in the case of Resellers. Please be aware that we only send one mailing per day so slots need to booked well in advance to avoid disappointment
- be included in the Corporate Member focus on the home page. Hit the refresh button on your browser a couple of times to see the result. To facilitate this we require a 50 word company profile, your company logo and a link to your website. Each company is selected at random every time a user visits the ucisa website
ucisa produces tremendous resources. I really look forward to going to the Cyber Security Survival Guide event – it's one of the best events I go to all year.
Information Security Manager
ucisa's Project and Change Management Group conference was a great opportunity to learn best practice and network with other change practitioners.
Head of Project ManagementUniversity of Warwick
ASM Global specialises in IT consultancy to Universities for large scale infrastructure and IT Service Management projects. All our employees have worked within or with University IT, so understand the unique pressures and requirements of HE. We have experience in development of strategic policies and infrastructure, driving forward their deployment