Skip Navigation
Main Content

Expense Claims 

Claims procedure

There are two possible methods which can be adopted for making expenses payments from UCISA funds to individuals:

  1. Personal claims for travel/expense re-imbursement must be made via an official UCISA expense claim form. Please complete and sign the expense claim form and post back with all original receipts to UCISA, University of Oxford, 13 Banbury Road, Oxford OX2 6NN.
  2. If an individual’s home institution has paid for travel the institution needs to submit an invoice itemising claimed details with copies of the receipts and submit to UCISA or UCISA Services Limited for payment. (Please check which entity before invoicing to avoid delay in settlement). There should be no VAT added.
Rules on payment of expenses for Executive and Group Committee members are available here.
Blank Image