22 April 2020 - ucisa bulletin 22 April - Advice and resources from the National Cyber Security Council
The National Cyber Security Centre has published new guidance and material, including advice on video conferencing:
- Cyber Aware hub site – an area for the Cyber Aware campaign which will evolve and ultimately provide advice and guidance for the general public especially with the threat of coronavirus scams etc.
- Suspicious Email Reporting Service (SERS) – a webpage and email inbox which gives people an opportunity to report suspicious messages to the NCSC.
- Video Conferencing services: using them securely – guidance for individuals and families about the use of video conferencing software.
- Video conferencing services: guidance for organisations – advice about how businesses can use video conferencing safely and securely.
- Video conferencing: new guidance for individuals and organisations (BLOG POST) – content introduces the two new pieces of guidance.
- Public urged to flag coronavirus related email scams as new online campaign launches (PRESS RELEASE)