28 March 2023 - And the winners are
Thank you to everyone who attended the UCISA Awards 2023 dinner and particularly to those who took the time to nominate a person or project for one of our awards. Congratulations to all our shortlisted nominees; our judges were impressed with the amazing work being produced across the sector and the quality of all the entries this year.
The UCISA 2023 Award winners are:
- Transformation - University College London
- Sustainable Digital Project or Initiative - Nottingham Trent University
- Supporting Learning, Teaching and Research - Falmouth University
- Diversity and Inclusion - University of Bradford
- Rising Star – Jacinta Blythe, University of Manchester
- Outstanding Corporate Member – Splunk
- CIO of the Year – Paul Butler, University of Greenwich
Our judges also Highly Commended Lancaster University in Transformation and Christopher Moss in the Rising Star category.
Lifetime Membership was also awarded to Drew Cook for his outstanding contribution to UCISA. Drew’s considered leadership and contribution to the sector is widely recognised, and in particular his role in guiding UCISA through significant change is very much appreciated.