ucisa Corporate Information Systems Survey 2018Each year ucisa provides a survey of Corporate Information systems used across the sector. This is an invaluable resource made freely available to all ucisa member HEIs and FEIs looking to share experiences with other institutions and understand trends in the marketplace. The ucisa CIS survey is carried out annually and provides a simple snapshot of the core CIS in use by ucisa members. The survey is open to all ucisa members and collects basic information about the main corporate information systems (CIS) in use in the HE sector.
There are two versions of the results spreadsheet available; a public-version, which does not contain contact details and additional comments and a full-version, which contains contact details and additional comments. The full version is only available to the full ucisa members reps (currently upon request from ucisa)
- CISG Survey 2018 Report - Public version.
- CISG Trend 2018. Trends in Corporate Information Systems. Public version. (currently upon request from ucisa)
It is important to note that a different number of institutions have responded in each year of the survey, and so the data are based on a varying sample of institutions in each year, therefore, any apparent trends should be treated with caution. It is also important to note that not all respondents answered each question of the survey, and so the totals included in the tables represent the overall number of respondents to each particular question.
- CISG Public 2018 Results spreadsheet. Public version.(currently upon request from ucisa)
- Year on year. Public version. (currently upon request from ucisa)
Full version (available to ucisa Full Member Reps by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Full version, which contains contact details and additional comments.[Excel]
- CIS Notes. List of institutions and notes to individual returns. [Word]
The CIS survey has been conducted each year from 2007 historical survey data for each year is also available on request.